Every element covered for both regulated and unregulated agreements, singular or bulk (including fleet) instructions, whether the cases be consented collections through to full portfolio enforcement including transferring up of County Court cases to the High Court, enabling enhanced capabilities in more difficult circumstances.
Key aims and objectives
- Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) in the customer journey
- Maximising returns from efficient recoveries
- Optimising opportunities to maximise asset value
- Facilitating a lender’s ability to accelerate to sale
- Protecting brand and reputation
- Reduced impairment and minimised shortfalls aligned with better outcomes
Best customer outcomes
We know that what drives motor finance lenders to succeed is an understanding that the best outcome for them is aligned to the best outcome for their customers. Agreements that end by repossession do not achieve the most financially desirable outcome for lenders or their customers, and it is therefore essential to maximise returns from efficient recoveries whilst also optimising the opportunity to maximise asset resale value.
Every element covered
We cover every element for both regulated and unregulated agreements, singular or bulk (including fleet) instructions, whether the instruction be a consented collection (VT/VS) through to full enforcement including transferring up to the High Court capability in more difficult circumstances.
Innovation, transparency and technology
As best practice innovators, we have invested in bringing first-to-market technology solutions into our market, delivering unprecedented transparency and evidence to drive higher industry standards.
Although statutory processes are stipulated by legislation, we understand that our clients will have a range of requirements and varying SLA’s that they wish to adopt for their portfolios. Within our technology platforms we have created a suite of schemes specific to capture the variable recovery instructions from our clients. Within each of these schemes under each client record, we capture specific SLA stipulations to ensure seamless and efficient case processing.
Our mainstream schemes include specific service provisions relate to the following types of activity;
- Regulated Repossession (under 1/3 paid)
- Regulated Repossession Protected Goods (over 1/3 paid)
- Unregulated Repossession (non CCA)
- Customer Reconnect
- Return of Goods Order Consent to Collect
- Return of Goods Order Section 92 Repossession
- Return of Goods Order Warrant of Delivery Appointment
- Writ of Delivery
- Scottish Decree Sheriff Appointment
- Agreed Collection Compound Collection
- Agreed Collection Voluntary Termination
- Agreed Collection Voluntary Surrender
- Agreed Collection Miscellaneous
- Third Party Interview
- Bill of Sale Regulated Repossession
National field force
Our nationwide coverage lenders to use our field services with true national reach. We go to exceptional lengths to provide the highest standard field resources. Our uniformed personnel are nationally equipped with leading technology including tablets to harness the power and security of the cloud, body worn video cameras to provide mutual reassurance and GPS-tracked recovery vehicles facilitating real time smart-routing technology. We proudly offer our clients access to our on-street field audit programme providing enhanced supplier conduct evidencing. Our national field team enables us to service our clients with knowledge and experience that promote exceptional levels of trust and confidence.
Data analytics and insight
Our added-value data analytics and insight services additionally enrich and update key contact/employment/personal circumstances data to aid future customer engagement.