High Court Enforcement represents one of the most effective enforcement options available. As authorised High Court Enforcement Officers, we are able to enforce County Court and High Court judgments throughout England and Wales.
Services provided by High Court Enforcement Officers
High Court Enforcement Officers are responsible for the enforcement of the Writs of Execution issued out of the High Court, the most popular of which is the Writ of Control (previously known as Writ of Fi Fa). This is a writ issued for the recovery of money owed and provides for the seizure and sale of the judgment debtor's goods.
The term Writ of Execution applies to other types of Writ including;
- Writ of Possession - recovery of land after obtaining an Order for Possession
- Writ of Assistance - usually to assist in the enforcement of a Writ of Possession
- Writ of Restitution - issued after re-occupation following a Writ of Possession
- Writ of Possession and Control - for the combined recovery of land and money
- Writ of Delivery - used for the recovery of specific assets
Other less common types of Writ include:
- Writ of Venditioni Exponas
- Writ of Ne Exeat Regno